Summary information for customers and suppliers
Policy pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The Teatro Pubblico Pugliese hereby informs you that the personal data of our customers/suppliers (“data subjects” of such processing), directly provided by them, are processed exclusively in order to fulfil obligations under current legislation, for purposes strictly related to the management of its commercial relationships.
This summary, although directed pursuant to and in accordance with the Law, at data subject, is provided to all customers/suppliers of the TPP, as the confidentiality and security procedures regarding the processing of data are regarded as the Theatre’s best practices.
Any refusal to provide all or part of the personal data required (for example, ID details, tax code or VAT number) may result in the non-activation or suspension of current relationships for which the data are required as essential information.
The purposes of the processing also include administrative requirements (registration of data for management or billing purposes) as required by national and regional laws and regulations.
The data may be stored, recorded and processed using on electronic media and may be communicated to supervisory authorities (e.g. Italian Ministry of Entertainment for companies), at their request, in compliance with legal or regulatory provisions.
Within the Teatro Pubblico Pugliese, those assigned the task of fulfilling the purposes set out above could become acquainted with your personal data.
Outside the TPP, your data may occasionally be processed by our tax advisers.
The individual/natural person who is a data subject has the rights listed below, with references to the articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- Right of access to information regarding the processing of personal details (Article 15)
- Right to rectification (Article 16)
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (Article 17)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18)
- Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19)
- Right to data portability (Article 20)
- Right to object to processing, including profiling for marketing, scientific or historical research purposes (Article 21)
- Right to object to processing when this involves a decision based solely on automated processing (Article 22)
In order to exercise their rights, data subjects who are individuals/ natural persons can contact the data controller:
Teatro Pubblico Pugliese, at its operational headquarters in Via Cardassi 26, Bari, Italy.
For contacts: email@example.com